SEO offers a visible and effective search presence which leads to a considerable increase of sales, profitability, and cost efficiency for my clients. The search engine optimization (SEO) services I offer include core services such as Organic Search traffic acquiring, On-page SEO, Link Building, Keyword Research / Strategy and Activity Report.
Keyword Research for Targeted Traffic
An important element is the target keywords. I will determine the best future strategy for all your link-building activities and you’ll increase your search engine traffic and get profitability by targeting the right keywords for your products and services.
On-page SEO for Higher Rankings
On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. On-page refers to both the content and HTML source code of a page that can be optimized.
Link Building - part of SEO strategy
Essential part of any successful strategy that will build your internal link profile which will add a huge weight to your page keywords. For an SEO, building links is among the top tasks required to improve search ranking and traffic volume.
Detailed Reporting of SEO Campaigns
I provide a detailed results report of your website's performance, as well as data about your traffic, top and number of ranking keywords and a full breakdown of search engine activity either weekly or monthly depending on case.
SEO (search engine optimization) is the process of getting traffic from the search results on search engines.
Search Engine Optimization is fundamental and essential and my SEO strategies will get you a high-ranking placement in search results. I’ll provide a full SEO keyword rankings report, as well as backlinks profile report and indexed page information. Being customer focused I will improve your traffic flow and increase sales for your internet based operations.
SEO is not a simple accompaniment to online marketing - it is online marketing itself. I am aware of SEO importance for businesses that is why I offer to my valued clients the high quality complete package at a low price. I keep up-to-date with the very latest guidelines from all major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
With my approach you’ll get your website correctly targeting your audience which will significantly increase your profitability. I keep your business’ online listings accurate and optimized for potential customers and mapping systems providing an easy access your information and your business location.
I also make sure that your business appears in local searches not only on desktop, but also on mobile devices and tablets. My goal is to get outstanding listings on top of your local traffic competitors.
TOP 3 effects generated by optimising your website
Increase organic traffic and keyword positions in Google
Improving keyword positions in Google through optimisation (also related to their search volume) will generate an increase in organically generated traffic.
The increased traffic level is the change of the variable in the “E-commerce” equation:
[Traffic] • [Conversion Rate] = Number of Customers
Visibility without limits to your customers
TOP positioning in Google is a limitless display in front of your audience/clients.
Unlike paid campaigns (Google Adwords) where keyword display is limited by budget, geolocation, device, time, organic visibility (SEO) is unlimited, being in SERP results at any time, in any location and on any type of device.
Visibility without limits to your customers through SEO
Increased assisted conversions on users’ purchase cycle.
The lead/lead generation cycle is unique based on the audience and represents the greatest challenge for marketers.
Organic traffic is a resource increasingly used by PPC specialists in Display / Personalization Interaction campaigns, on assisting the customer up to the final step: the acquisition/achievement of the goal.
It is also a viable resource that can improve your entire Google Adwords campaign through both optimised organic keywords and improved Performance Marketing (KPIs).
What are the stages and strategy of an SEO campaign?
A) Goal Setting and Performance Indicators (KPIs)
1. Increase non-brand organic traffic – To measure the performance of these metrics, we use segmentation and extrapolation tools for metric data from your Analytics account and Google Search Console.
2. Increase Buy-Words / Discover Words visibility – The search behaviour of users is dynamic and confirmation comes directly from Google.
15% of the daily searches of users in the search engine are unique, so keyword analysis is very important.
The structure of the keywords we optimise can be segmented as follows:
• Buy Words (eg “argan oil price”)
• Discover Words (eg “Argan Oil”)
To measure organic visibility, we set an initial KPI mathematically calculated based on the search volume and position in Google of the selected keywords.
B) Optimisation of On-Page SEO
3. Optimising / Modifying website Architecture – Identifying keywords that require SEO optimisation and user search behaviour can generate website structure changes.
Within the structure changes, we take into account the competition analysis, as well as the improvement of the user browsing experience on the website.
4. Internal Linking Structure – In the context of an increasingly educated audience on electronic commerce, improving the internal linking structure is a priority for any site.
Improving UX (user experience) through technical implementations is also a sign of quality for Googlebot.
Depending on the platform chosen (PrestaShop, Opencart, Magento, CS-Cart, Shopify or WordPress / Woocommerce) we apply personalized and adaptable techniques.
5. Relevance of SEO elements (title, h1, tag, etc.) – The main SEO elements in 2017 (<title> and <h1>) generate rapid ranking changes when they are updated.
These SEO attributes (On-Page Optimisation Techniques) are sensitive to the extent they must be representative of the content of the page.
6. Page / website load speed – High load times = lost customers.
Mobilegeddon, a Google algorithm update, also incorporates quality uploads for mobile websites.
The omission of this SEO optimisation may make it more difficult for results to occur.
7. Duplicate Content Signs – Creating unique, enriched and relevant content is a challenge for each webmaster.
Copied pictures, copied and synonymous groups of words are low-quality images for Googlebot, which are integrated into the overall calculation.
Depending on the type of site (online store/presentation website), we come with graphical solutions (such as information structured on the website) and content add-on strategies from users.
8. Structure of SEO friendly URLs – These are the basic rules of creating a website and are a must-have, regardless of the platform.
URL optimisation is based on the content of the page, representative keywords, taking into account the specialist’s rules (density, over-optimisation, etc.).
9. SSL Certificate (Securing with Https) – Securing all pages with an SSL certificate is the improvement of your keyword rankings.
This ranking factor is part of the core of the algorithm and is confirmed by Google’s officials through a press release on the official blog.
10. Structure of breadcrumbs – The site-oriented navigation chain that can influence the indexing and accessibility of URLs.
Depending on the architecture of website pages (categories, subcategories, filters, sub-pages) we come with the technical solution for implementation.
This is done according to Google documentation.
11. Indexing and Crawling – Represents SEO indexes of the page indexing status, is also translated into the Google Search Console interface.
The indexing state is transposed by the server response time, page magnification (in Kb), HTML structure, dynamic URL indexing structure s.a.m.d.
12. Location of the keywords in the page and their weight – The placement of the keywords in the page must be implemented intelligently and natively so as not to exceed the barrier between the “Keyword stuffing” process and their density (weight).
The most common Google updates are On-Page SEO, and these are among the most common ones on most websites.
13. Website optimisation for mobile variants – The actual indexing of a website’s content is made on the data displayed on Desktop.
Google engineers estimate that content indexing will be made exclusively from Mobile in the near future.
We are faced with ever-growing organic differences between Desktop / Mobile, controlling the process by tracking daily over +20,000 keywords (daily tracking of Desktop and Mobile positioning keywords).
14. Content size in the page – The experience of SEO projects (over 5 years) has shown us that the size of the page content is an optimisation ranking factor.
The sketching and placement of content on the page come as recommendations from the SEO specialist, and its analysis is based on website type, page, structure, etc.
Enhancing the content on the page, especially when it comes to an online store, is a challenge for the SEOCupcake team.
15. The frequency of internal content update – Frequency of refreshing content is a sign of quality and interest in the website’s audience.
The existence of a blog, a section of “How to …”, “Dictionary” or any content structure addressed to the audience is a tool through which we can attract these quality signals.
Identify unexploited opportunities on topics, create content and optimise it!
16. Page Indexing History – The age of a landing page, its media position, the number of impressions (impressions), and other indicators represent the indexing history.
The SEO Specialist studies website history (on a general level) and every page optimized in part.
C) Optimisation of Off-Page SEO
17. Profile and history of backlinks – The backlinks profile is one of the main data that an SEO consultant looks at.
Increasing the number of backlinks at a progressive pace, the diversity of link types, the variety of anchors, Co-citation are costly activities in an optimisation process.
Over-optimisation of this native process can generate an organic penalty, and this can be solved by a process of disavowing SPAM links.
18. The frequency of External Links Appear – The quality of a link cannot be counted, but the authority of the website from which you get backlinks is even more important in 2017.
SEO campaigns are based on a publishing calendar that emphasizes on native actions, diversity of backlinks and a controlled frequency rate.
19. Authority of the domain (backlinks) – To identify and measure the authority of the domain d.v. SEO Off-Page and link quality we use tools like ahrefs.com.
The Ahrefs Rank mathematical value is a KPI on domain authority and link quality and is dynamically calculated, also taking into account competitors.
D) Social and brand awareness signals
20. Social Signals of Users – Promoting through Social Networks (Facebook & Linkedin) are branding signals for the search engine algorithm and are interpreted as ranking factors.
Linked / Facebook Ads paid campaigns, as well as viral content creation, are signals that need to be implemented in line with other SEO actions.
21. Click-through rate (CTR) clickthrough rate (CTR) is the click rate, metric value calculated between the number of clicks and the number of impressions/impressions.
Increasing organic CTR calculated per keyword/landing page is a BA signals confirmed by users.
Looking ahead and taking into account the aggressiveness of Google Adwords ads, keyword optimisation should also take into account organic CTR, with the ultimate goal being to increase organic traffic.
22. Rejection rate / Average time on site / Pages per session – Bounce rate, average time spent on site, average page visits visited per session are KPIs on user experience on site.
The main KPI on UX on the website is the conversion rate/goal completion rate and all metric data must be monitored and controlled under specific content/action enhancements.
23. The volume of direct traffic/branding – Increasing traffic on the website, in conjunction with efficient product marketing, can also change branding indicators.
Click-to-click campaigns, newsletters, off-line strategies, and other factors can generate branding effects such as increasing searches on Google or increasing traffic directly on your website.
24. Volume and relevance of referral traffic – Focus on quality, not quantity, when it comes to referral traffic (recommendation).
The UX of those specific traffic sources is a quality message on the content.
“Insertion” of users through misleading campaigns or unrepresentative banners may affect the negative SEO campaign, the message being communicated and the audience being important.
For example, affiliation is a referral traffic source and is an online marketing channel that positively influences the SEO campaign if metric data is in the website’s media/parameters.
25. User interaction history with the website – The user interaction with the sold product is an important step in analyzing the quality of On-site content.
User segmentation between New Users / Returning Users influences the conversion rate. So we can identify possible content issues and propose solutions.
In general, users who have multiple website interactions have a better airworthiness experience and so metrics are positive.